Surat, June 16: It’s not an unknown fact that,
A golden reputation is more valuable than money.
According to a survey, more than one-third of consumers will not book a hotel room without reading the review first.
Considering these statistics, it’s clear that hospitality industry is highly affected by the reputation online.
From taking reviews on a register (when reviews had a little to almost no significance) to reviews being a decisive maker during purchase, the importance of reviews has revolutionized and grown exponentially in the past decade. Hence it becomes an essential segment to look out.
But we understand that in the thick of operations to handle, you might miss this most important facet of your hotel or it might be getting a tad bit difficult to handle all the reviews coming from different mediums effectively.
By the way, even 53% of TripAdvisor users say they won’t book a hotel if it has zero reviews.
Strained by this, many of the hoteliers either spend a significant amount for managing reputation (which might not be that budget-friendly to some of you) or opt for managing reviews on their own, which can be a tough nut to crack.
Acknowledging this arising need of the industry, we’re coming soon with Critique – an online Reputation Management System to lend a hand in bracing your online presence. A full-fledged, cost-effective system that will cut down your efforts in managing your reviews online.
This is how you will be benefitted by the reputation management system:
- You’ll be able to collect, track and monitor all reviews received from TripAdvisor, Google, and other OTAs from a single place.
- You get to keep a track of reviews received from multiple sites and respond to all reviews effortlessly from a single interface.
- You get the precise assessment of which services are being favored by the guests and which are not. Eventually, you can work hard to serve them better.
- Through the system, you can carry out sentiment analysis which helps you understand your guests’ attitude while they review you, giving you the crux of the review.
- Your reviews on TripAdvisor will increase through the TripAdvisor Review Express program since we’re the premium connectivity partner of TripAdvisor.
Basically, Critique – the online reputation management system will keep you updated on the real picture of your hotel in the market, give an idea on your guests’ actual needs, and eventually help you serve your guests better.
Protecting your company’s reputation is an ongoing business process.
Well, this is not the end. It’s just a sneak peek of what we are going to bring in the light. So, grab your chance to expand your online presence and simultaneously expand your business.
Check out Critique, the reputation management system for your hotel to collect and manage your reviews online.
(An exciting early bird offer is awaiting you.)
When we consent our services to any guest, we encounter people from all walks of life. Some motivate to push the envelope, some shower affection,...
The word “Content Marketing” has been the industry buzzword for quite some time now, specifically in the last few years and there is definitely a...
The year 2016 has flown by and we have been striving to spread our wings far and wide. From endeavors to uplift, 2016 was a mixed bag of efforts and...
Communication is the most important tool for any association to flourish. Right? Well, not completely. ‘Right’ communication along with...